GT3 Supercup 2005 presentation
35 cars will build (5 for Porsche promotion and the rest 27 for the Porsche supercup teams. The remaining car will be as spare in case that one Team damage the car and need a new one)
first delivery in March 2005
Engine is based on the GT3 RS with new intake cams and modified ECU Bosch MS 3.1
- max. power: 294 kW (400 BHP) at 7,300 rpm max. torque: 400 Nm at 6,500 rpm
- sequential transmission with interruption of tractive power which enables upshifting at full throttle.
- 5.5" triple-disc sintered-metal clutch
- 64 litre fuel tank (a bigger one will be later available)
- New RACE PCCB internally vented rotors, 380 mm diameter front 350 mm in the rear, race brake pads.
- new wheels (the one on previous pics at varius pages like the Porsche web site are wrong)
- full adjustable sway bars
- no ABS but adjustable brake balance from the cockpit
- Uniball suspension (except of the uper bearings)
- more downfoce in the front and bigger rear wing
- Different water coolers
- New Motec display
- New air box
- many other details changed. (for more infos sent me an email)
- Price in Germany for race teams 140.940 EUR incl tax. (171.664 US$)
Contact me for more infos orclick here for cup cars for sale
Many reference in the USA nad many happy customers can confirm this!
Send your questions and comments to the email .